Building our new future together
With the blessing of our Lord, we have moved to our new, permanent home located at 2370 Harbor View Drive in Martinez, which includes the following:
- A fully functioning church building with the following amenities:
- A small hall, two offices, a kitchen and two separate bathrooms
- Seating for about 175 people
- A paved parking lot that holds 80 cars
However, we still have a long road ahead of us. We will need your assistance to to upgrade, clean and maintain the property. Your commitment of time, energy and financial support is needed to help us build and grow our new House of the Lord.
How can you help?
- Make a donation to the church using the PayPal link below or mail a check.
- Ensure your annual pledges are current.
- Contribute/donate needed items (list to be provided soon)
- Contribute your time and God-given skills to help beautify and improve the building. We will be holding many events that requires everyone's assistance, with no effort being too small.
It is our hope that you will support our church so that we can all enjoy our new home, with the Good Lord’s blessings. Please note that no amount of help is too small, as every bit will help make this dream a reality.
We thank you in advance and may our Lord keep you in His care.
You can either click the PayPal link:
Or mail your donation check to:
Call our Building Committee Chairman, Anis "Nick" Shamiyeh at 925-899-8756
- or - Osama Salfiti, Board President at 415-860-8080
Images of the church and hall: